Analisa V. Halpern, MD, FAAD
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: Department of Surgery, Presbyterian Medical Center, University of Pennsylvania Health System.
- Resident / Chief Resident: Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, Cooper University Hospital/UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center, Camden, NJ
American Board of Dermatology Certifications
Academic & Professional Appointments
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Dermatology, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, NJ
- Director, Dermatology Residency Program, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, NJ
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology Society
- Association of Professors of Dermatology
"Top Doctor" Awards
- Philadelphia Magazine
- South Jersey Magazine
Dr Halpern was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area and received her undergraduate degree from Stanford University. She moved to Philadelphia in the 1990's to attend the University of Pennsylvania Medical School. There she met her husband and they settled in the Philadelphia suburbs. She has two young daughters and the family enjoys exploring exotic destinations, hiking and camping in the National Parks, and spending time with family in California and Georgia.
Dr Halpern is an avid cyclist and hiker, and as an amateur photographer will travel to the far reaches of the globe to get a great shot. She is enamored of Bob Dylan, Phish, Sting, and Dave Matthews, and loves to read the Economist. Since 2012, Dr Halpern has been the Program Director for the Dermatology residency program at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, the only Dermatology Residency Program in Southern NJ.