Justin J. Green, MD
- Joint 7-Year B.A./M.D. Program: Rutgers University/UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- M.D. UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden, Camden and Piscataway, NJ
- B.A., Rutgers College. Major/Minor: Biology/Philosophy, New Brunswick, NJ
- Residency: UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School at Camden/Cooper Hospital, University Medical Center Dermatology, Camden, NJ.
- Internship: Christiana Care Health System (Medical Center of Delaware)
American Board of Dermatology Certifications
Professional and Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, NJ
- Former Director, Dermatology Residency Program, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, NJ
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
"Top Doctor" Awards
- SJ Magazine
- Philadelphia Magazine
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- South Jersey Magazine
- Consumer's Checkbook of Delaware Valley
Dr. Green was born in Philadelphia and grew up in South Jersey. His original plan to be a marine biologist changed when he started medical school as a junior at Rutgers College.
Dr. Green lives in South Jersey with his wife and three children, and their many pets. His favorite pastimes include fishing, reading, participating in almost any athletic endeavor, and traveling with his family. His favorite music comes from Neil Young and Pearl Jam.